Winterlight






Winterlight?


What's that? I hear you ask!

Well, no one seems to know what it is because it's such a small event. So I thought I'd write about it and make it all trendy haha :P

So basically it's a local winter festival happening in Parramatta. It's kind of like a mini version of vivid but it's on during the day as well. Activities include ice skating, workshops for kids, various food stalls and much more!

Oh, and did I mention there are big bunnies too? :P



Winterlight is at Prince Alfred Park and finishes on 12th July. 



Popular posts from this blog

International Congress of Behavioural Medicine | Melbourne

Black Star Pastry (Strawberry Watermelon Cake)

Last day of uni (Black Star Pastry + Grill'd)

Fast February

Parramatta Lanes

Oatmeal omelette

Marvellous May

Holiday cooking (Part 1)

Five things I love about being a dietitian