Holiday cooking (Part 2)



This part of my holidays was spent a bit differently. I went away to Asia to spend some quality time with my mum.

I didn't have to cook as often as I normally would (mum and others pretty much took care of everything)

The food supply was also a bit different, some of the things I use back home wasn't readily available here. 

Not having access to some things was difficult, but at the same time, I got to try other things I don't eat as often in Sydney (like guavas, they're my favourite!)

Recipe up for oatmeal omelette :)

Orange pancakes with spicy chicken

Sweet potato, guava and orange salad


Guava, pineapple and mandarin salad

Yoghurt pancakes

Sea of green!


Pineapple and chicken pasta


Chicken, carrot and pea dumpling

Chicken, carrot and capsicum skewers

Green papaya and broccoli ribbon pasta

Oatmeal omelette





Popular posts from this blog

International Congress of Behavioural Medicine | Melbourne

Black Star Pastry (Strawberry Watermelon Cake)

(Un) Organised October

Last day of uni (Black Star Pastry + Grill'd)

Marvellous May

Mad March

Dynamic Duo December

Five things I love about being a dietitian

Bodhi Restaurant/Bar (vegan) + Le Pain Quotidien