Mad March

Wow, I honestly can't believe we've hit the first week of April. I've gotten quite behind with blogging (as you can tell from my late March post).

It has been a somewhat crazy but productive month for me. The good news is that I have finally managed to submit my research paper from last year. It was really nice to get it out of the way because now I can focus on my PhD (until I hear back from the reviewers again, at least!) 
With my current research, I'm progressing quite slowly (systematic reviews take a long time unfortunately). I'm up to reading my bunch of full texts. I tried to be slightly more environmentally friendly with this SLR and minimizing the number of papers I print. It becomes hard after staring at the screen for a while so I ended up printing approximately half of my full texts.

That's probably all the main updates, study wise. Here are all my March eats :) 

One pan lemon herb salmon and zucchini
Zucchini and lentil pasta
Sauteed eggplant and zucchini

Scrambled eggs and smoked salmon

Minced lamb and veggie slaw

Sweet potato, zucchini and eggplant chips
Giant shell egg pasta with leftover lamb and lentils
Zoodle/ zucchini pasta with sun-dried tomato pesto and green lentils




Sweet potato and pumpkin soup


Popular posts from this blog

International Congress of Behavioural Medicine | Melbourne

Black Star Pastry (Strawberry Watermelon Cake)

Marvellous May

Last day of uni (Black Star Pastry + Grill'd)

Fast February

Parramatta Lanes

Oatmeal omelette

Holiday cooking (Part 1)

Five things I love about being a dietitian