Oriented October


Happy Halloween everyone!

I was super late last month, so I wanted to redeem myself by getting my post out on time this month. This month has been a huge learning curve for me. It has been super busy and crazy, as usual. I spent most of it doing statistics, but the good news is I am starting to get the hang of it. I feel more comfortable doing the analyses now, and I have started keeping good notes of what I am doing so I can go back when needed.

Besides statistics, I conducted a few focus groups with another friend and attended an UCL behaviour change workshop, both of which have been very helpful. There was also a sad happening this month which left me feeling down for a couple of days, but I am reluctant to write about here at this stage. I am trying not to think about it for now because I know I should be focusing on the positive things. Other than that, it has been a pretty good mix of quantitative and qualitative work.

In other news, I went to Parramatta Lanes and made a cake for daddy’s birthday.

Here are all my October eats :) I just noticed the lack of variety in my food while uploading these photos; looks like I had more of the same!


Aspagarus, prawn and mushroom stir-fry



Broccoli, snow pea and mushroom stir-fry

Dukkah pumpkin, chickpea and tuna salad

Snow pea, capsicum and tofu stir-fry


Roasted dukkah potatoes, beans and chicken



Potato, cauliflower and chicken lasagne

Eggplant, zucchini and tomato curry

Okra, snow pea and asparagus stir-fry

Asparagus, capsicum and pumpkin curry

Sultana, almond and spiced crystallised ginger cake (click here for recipe)


Spiced cauliflower, salmon and brown rice



Zucchini spaghetti, mushroom and chicken

Popular posts from this blog

International Congress of Behavioural Medicine | Melbourne

Black Star Pastry (Strawberry Watermelon Cake)

(Un) Organised October

Last day of uni (Black Star Pastry + Grill'd)

Marvellous May

Mad March

Dynamic Duo December

Five things I love about being a dietitian

Bodhi Restaurant/Bar (vegan) + Le Pain Quotidien