Floriade 2016


Hello everyone!
Please excuse my lateness for posting Floriade pictures. I can't believe it took me well over a month to get this out. The past month has been very busy and I somehow forgot about this?!

My visit to Canberra was a very short one but enjoyed every moment of it. It kind of made me realise that I should go away more often. I came back feeling very refreshed and happy!

The last time I went to Floriade was 2014, so it was nice to come back after two years. I tried to do a little experimenting with my camera, and happy to say, I think I've improved from last time :P
I'm starting to realise my love for detail photography, the close up flower ones are probably my favourite.
Hope you like the pictures :)



























Popular posts from this blog

International Congress of Behavioural Medicine | Melbourne

Black Star Pastry (Strawberry Watermelon Cake)

Last day of uni (Black Star Pastry + Grill'd)

Fast February

Parramatta Lanes

Oatmeal omelette

Marvellous May

Holiday cooking (Part 1)

Five things I love about being a dietitian